Nov 26, 2013

Putri Duyung Cottage, Ancol Jakarta

Do you know that Jakarta have a cottage?? Yes, the name is Putri Duyung Cottage. The place located inside Taman Impian Jaya Ancol.



They named their room with name of fish. Such as Deluxe Room becoming a Bawal Room. 


The room is quite big. The furniture is a bit old but thanks God they have been renovated their bath room.











21th century bathroom mixed with 90s oldschool  furniture.








So far I love this cottage. You know, where else we can find the quite escape with Beach and One stop entertainment in one place inside the city? Ancol is the best area for it. What that I don't like is the trash!!




I'm wondering why the water of this beach is really dirty. But looking on this picture, I think I know it. Yes, human made it.

At least I hope The Putri Duyung cottage could manage the cleanliness of their cottage area better, so the guess will not find the embarrassing moment like this.

But yeah, as long there's no cottage with beach front view inside Jakarta except Putri Duyung, I'll back to this place for sure.


No comments: