Jun 13, 2012

The Baked Goods : Is it Really Good??

Yesterday noon, Me and the gurls came to this shop to spend our noon time. We choose this place coz the place is just right away to our office at Wisma Antara. Since open at Jl. Agus Salim (ujung Sabang) a few months ago some friends always talked about the good and the bad from this shop and made me really curious.


I have to say, every time I walked through this shop, the decorations seems called me to come, haha... I love their indoor and outdoor design. Simple, catchy and relaxed. But ya maybe they can asks more space from another shop beside, the indoor space is really narrow.


I think, everybody (that doesn't smoke) want to placed at this indoor area if they served us the cute decoration like this, right?? Pemandangan kue-kue yang terpampang didepan mata pun sempat membuat saya khilaf, haha... Lihat seorang teman saya bahkan sempat termangu beberapa saat didepan etalasenya, haha...


The one that stole my heart is Lemon Poppysed cake with lemon glaze, IDR 22. The taste of crunchy and soft the cake perfect combined with the peppy and sweet sugar. I gave 4 stars for this cake.


Lalu kita beralih pada Fruit Cake, IDR 28 dan Dark Choco Pudding, IDR 15. To be honest, rasanya  biasa saja. I'll not order this Fruit Cake at this shop, sorry.


After the sweet one then we move to the meals. Btw, seingat saya they called their meals to be "Heavy Meals" tapi sayangnya I don't feel really heavy, really!! Serasa semua makanan "berat" itu hanya numpang lewat dilidah saya, haha.. LOL!


I ordered Tuna Sandwich, IDR 18 and my friend order Quiche Spinach Mushroom and Cheese, IDR 21. The Tuna tasted is fine, similar with the others Tuna Sandwich that I've been tasted before. But with that portion, oh c'mooooonnn... Just one pieceee?? This is beyond my expectation. And the Quiche taste is also strange, I don't like, sigh....


For the cold one, we ordered vanilla latte and caramel latte, IDR 39/ each. Satu yang aneh dari kedua minuman ini adalah, vanila lebih manis dari caramel, entahlah mungkin tertukar saat si pelayan menyajikan minuman ini pada kami, who's know?


Than me, I ordered Hot Cokolada, IDR 25. It's real melt chocolate and very very very sweet. To be honest this is too much for me or can I pour more hot water inside? LOL. But I love their presentation to served this chocolate milk, white cute teapot with cutie cup is really perfect.

So at the end, finally I knew what the best and the bad of this cake shop, then how about you?? The Baked Goods, is it really good for you??

4 comments:

bob si pelaut said...

slurrrrrrppppp....it seems delicious...

suka liat tuna sandwich...dan minuman vanila and caramel latte itu menyegarkan sekali....

i wanna try it soon... XD

Melly's Preference said...

Yeeess, you have treat me, Beb!
Two portion for Tuna Sandwich-nya ya, haha...

bob si pelaut said...

satu porsi cukup...tapi semua makanannya wkwkwkwkkwkwkk

Melly's Preference said...

Aaaaaaa... itu lebih yahuddd, hohohoho... *mulai siapin perut

Bebeh siapin dompet, wkwkwkwkwk....