May 31, 2012

Tak ada Gaga, NKOTBSB-pun Jadi

Oke, Lady Gaga batal konser, NKOTBSB pun tak masalah. It's really unpredictable, haha... I'm planning  to watch Gaga at first but SOME SHALLOW MINDED people ruined all the plan, phewww...

So, then I'll come to my First love, Nick Carter.. Ohohoho...


I know, he's not cute as before like on "As Long As you Love Me" or "I want it that way" video, and the latest's on his 32 birthday party, everyone was complained about his hair Justin Bieber look a like.
 

But, it's OK, dear... I still love you my first love. Finally we'll meet. Wait me tumorrooo ya (♥♥,)

2 comments:

JAYAVO said...

NKOTBSB kurang menjual kayanya ya saat ini:p

Melly's Preference said...

Ehehehehe... personilnya udah pada tua sich! Eh, tapi pas kemaren liat langsung, omigod still handsome :D

Btw, hallo.. salam kenal ^_^