Apr 24, 2012

The Prewedding Concept, Behind The Scene

Talk about the prewedding photo, I always envy with the Korean couple and their prewedding style. How they can be so cute, white and romantic. It's too difficult to find the similar photo light and the view like the overseas in Indonesia, especially Japan and Korea photo light. I almost hopeless and planned just to use my prewedding photo at the photo studio as my prewedding photo on my wedding day.

But then, I found a gown that really made me melted *lebeeyy. You know, when I saw that gown, my waist is 74cm than that the gown size is 71cm. Even thought I still bought that gown, no matter what, hehe.. What the best is, I can decrease my size to be 72cm on two weeks and the gown is fit enough, yeeyyy... This is me, with the prewedding gown (^_^).


Then, because I really want outdoor theme, such as The Pine Forest. Finally we chosen Gunung Pancar at Bogor Sentul, Indonesia (of course!). We never came to this place before. At the first we just walk around to find the best spot and where each spot that we want to take a shoot. Thanks, God the place is awesome.


Is it look like on overseas?? Hehe...

Then, while the photographer try to get the best spot, best light, etc. Me and my friend just do some make up & wardrobe. There's no professional make up. I just did it with my friend help, cool!!

And the photo session begun! It was sooo funny, with many unexpected moment. The first place that we had to take a shot is very hot. I'm just sweating at a moment and that ruined my make up and hair, hehe.. The gown also very heavy and made my self so exhausted, pheewww...

 Look, We can't open our eyes, hehe, LOL!!

There's also moment when I can't walked because the gowns is too heavy and stuck at the grass and branch, also the pose that we couldn't stand to laugh, haha...

OK now look the picture bellow,

Another pictures, the reason why my husband looks like pervert (ahahaha) it's because the gown is too heavy and always there's a branch stuck inside the gown or the gown was slipped on my feet. It's true, he's helping me, thanks, babe! I never imagined that beautiful gown is really heavy, 8 Kilos, boooww.! *collapse.


Oh ya, and bellow is the most difficult pose.


Bebeh, tried to lifted me up. I know he's very tired, hahaha. My weight plus the gown that must be very hard to him, xixixixixi...

Anyway,  we have to thanked to all great photographer that helped us. You are sooooo great, guys! Gamshahamnida... m(-_-)m


See, they are so brilliant, right?? \(^o^)/

The right prewedding photo will be upload very soon, see you... (^_^)//

===========================

Apologize, if my grammar is really bad, hehe...

14 comments:

heraherce said...

all photos displayed credit by Me .. muahahahaha

bob si pelaut said...

hahahaaaaa...lucu amat itu yg tiduran terkaparrrr..

Melly's Preference said...

@heraherce..
Heraaaaaaaaaaaaaa... thank you, unniiiee.. :D

Melly's Preference said...

@Bob : Kena tembak angry-bird, houll houll.. :D

Marceline Noviani said...

dressnya bagus.. beli dimana? aku mau kesana buat foto yearbook nih,, butuh dress putih,, kalau size kita sama boleh pinjem gak? hehehe

Mellys Preference said...

@Marceline Noviani : Thank you... Dressnya beli di King Foto, mereka jual online jg kok. Tapi sayang bgt nih gak bisa minjem, dressnya udah dijual, say :P

Frame-Art Photography said...

konsepnya bagus, btw lokasi huntingnya di mana ya.....???

Mellys Preference said...

@Frame-Art : Terima kasih, lokasi fotonya di Gunung Panjar, Bogor. Keluar tol Sentul kalo gak salah :)

Aira flow said...

Sist
bayar berapa foto prewed di gunung pancar sist ??

Mellys Preference said...

@Aira FLow : Halluu... Bayar apanya nih?? Biaya ijin tempat di gunung pancarnya? atau biaya fotografernya?? Hehehe...

Weding fotographer di bali said...

biayanya berapa gan kalau sekarang

OWMO said...

akhirnya ga pernah nongol yah versi "resmi"nya.
hehehe :p

Anonymous said...

Kalo boleh tau photoshoot gitu bayar brp ya di gunung pancarnya? Harus ijin dll atau tidak? Thanks

Mellys Preference said...

@OWMO : Hihihihi... So Sorry... Bingung cyiinn.. kebanyakan poto, haha...

@Anonymous : Untuk photo shoot di gunung pancar ada biaya ijinnya sama penjaga lokasi. Sekitar 250rb - 1 jt. COba nego aja pas diloket